Ever heard the saying – fail to plan – plan to fail? Well its true! To get the best out of your business you need to set some goals and work out a strategy to achieve them.
Marketing strategy in 5 easy steps:
- What do you want to achieve (profit, sales, turnover or something else)
- What products/services do you need to sell to achieve this (what type, how many per day/week/month etc)
- Who is your best market for those products or services (who needs or wants them the most and is willing to pay your price)… “target audience”
- Where do those people hang out (facebook, google, at the pub, school, shopping centre…)
- Why will they choose to buy from you? (desire, necessity, risk avoidance, spontaneous)
Once you have some answers to those 5 questions, you can design your advertising to suit, and place it in the locations it will be seen the most by your target audience.
Want some help with your marketing strategy or advertising? Contact us today