current job vacancies
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, talented individuals to work with us to create great branding solutions for our clients.
To apply for any of the jobs below, please click the Apply Now button and submit your resume along with a message telling us why you are a great fit for the role!
Morwell – Part Time
If you are a passionate account manager looking for an exciting opportunity, Easyaz has got you covered! We are seeking a skilled and dynamic individual to join our team in Morwell to maintain client relationships, manage enquiries, and ensure customer satisfaction. With a company vehicle provided during business hours and opportunities to visit potential and current clients, you will have the chance to collaborate with our production team to ensure exceptional delivery of physical and digital marketing services.
- Excellent customer service and relationship-building skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills (cloud based software, Google Drive etc)
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Experience in sales and account management
- Experience in marketing, design, signage, print or real estate industry is preferred
- Experience with Adobe software is an advantage but not essential
Pay & Conditions
Renumeration will be offered dependent on experience, mobile phone and laptop will be provided.
Hours negotiable but ideally 9am-3pm or similar, Monday-Friday.
Real Estate Signage Installer
Hallam – Casual
Our business is rapidly growing and services Real Estate agents across Melbourne with fast turnaround, quality board installation services. We are a friendly but focussed team looking to expand our driver roster.
Qualifications & experience
- Manual drivers licence
- Experience in building, handyman or similar
- Experience with power tools
- Physically fit and able to lift boards
- Ability to follow GPS on app
Tasks & responsibilities
- Driving around Melbourne suburbs installing and removing Real Estate signboards
- Assist with fabrication of signs in the factory (full training provided)
- Other general signage assistance as required
Flexible working hours
Vehicle, tools and fuel all provided for your shift
Opportunity to try other facets of signage
Pay & Conditions
Competitive hourly rate with paid overtime
8am – 4pm Monday – Friday depending on workload (casual position varies)