Laser & CNC Cutting & Engraving
At Easyaz, we offer a wide range of customized cutting and engraving options for various materials, including wood, acrylic, plastic, and metal.
1. Getting your quote
To get an accurate quote, please provide us with the following information:
- Type of material (wood, acrylic, plastic, metal, etc.)
- Size/thickness of the material
- Are you supplying the material or do we include it in the quote (please note if supplying we will need at least 2 test units or space on the sheet for testing our settings for the best outcome)
- Type of cutting or engraving required
- Quantity required
- Special finishes or additional requirements
- Deadline for collection
With this information, our expert team will work with you to develop an accurate quote that includes pricing and turnaround time.
2. Approving your quote
Once you approve your quote, we will email you an invoice which needs to be paid in full prior to production. This confirms your commitment to the order and initiates the next stage of the process.
3. The design process
We will work with you to ensure the design is suitable for router cutting or engraving. We will create a 2D proof of the final product for your approval. Depending on the complexity of the project, we may offer up to two rounds of revisions to your design.
Once the design is approved, we will begin production. Depending on the project size and complexity, production can take anywhere from one day to a few weeks. We will keep you informed of the process and expected completion date.
Installation may be required for some projects. If installation is required, we will work with you to ensure the final product is installed correctly and safely.