Integrating other apps into your website
Do you need to link third party apps to your website? No problem!
Whats a third party app? – Software or services online that are external to your website.
Why do you need them? Often they are essential to the workflow of your business, and integrating them into your website makes you much more efficient and customer friendly.
Some of the most common third party apps include:
- Payment gateways (such as Paypal)
- Shopping cart systems (WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, Ebay)
- Resource booking systems (popular for accommodation)
- Reservation systems (personal services, hospitality)
- Lead Management systems (to send data from your enquiry forms to your CMS)
Our websites are build using WordPress, which is FREE, open source software. This means there are literally thousands of developers worldwide, working on supporting integrations from third party systems into WordPress.
This means integrations do not generally need to be overly customised, keeping the costs down for you.
How to integrate third party apps…
Identify the app required
Sign up or find login credentials
Decide how it should function
Decide where it should appear
Let Easyaz make the connection!
Need to integrate a third party app into your online business?